Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MCQ Left

Dear blog,

Hey! The tough papers are over, so it kinda feels as though the Os are over. Not yet, though. I still have the MCQs to conquer. My brain's already shutting down on its own. Bad bad! Can't seem to get anything in my head these past few days. Yep, I've been doing MCQ questions. Can't seem to understand why I get the physics questions correct! Yes, I got them correct, ironically.

Anyway, Joel may be getting a piercing. Haha!

Oh, thanks to Caroline, now I'm kinda in love with Tokio Hotel again! Was in love with them at the beginning of the year too, just like 30 Seconds to Mars!

Haha! The thing is, at the beginning of the year, I was in love with Tokio Hotel first (well, yeah, I got to know them first anyways, haha! When Bill, the frontman, still had that bombastic hairstyle! Totally caught my attention!), then was in love with 30 Seconds to Mars.

Right now, at the end of the year, was pretty much in love with 30 Seconds to Mars again, because I was watching their From Yesterday MV (remember? XD Haha!) and now Tokio Hotel!! :D Haha

Yeah, and for Tokio Hotel, it's pretty much because of Don't Jump and the MV too xD Hahaha I wonder why I always go back to old hits, hehe. Oh! I was crazy over "Scream" at the start of the year too, though. Not really into it right now. Anyway, here's the MV! :D




Okay, that was definitely NOT the best quality and it's the German version. Hehe The English version must have been soooo populer to the point that ALL the embeddings of the English Version vids are disabled! Haha Okay, that's it for now! Shall go off! ^^

Enjoy the vid! :)
CCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment