Saturday, October 24, 2009

Screwed Practical

Dear blog,

Nope. Not kidding.

I was doing my chem experiment. It was TOTALLY boring. You gotta burn this solid for a super duper long time, and to make it worse, I did the experiment TWICE! Can u imagine how BORED I was? So I turned my head around, yeah it's a bad habit. But it ain't as though I'm cheating!

Anyway, the invijulator came around and told me to stop talking, and I aint talking! She took down my serial number anyways and was telling my teacher that I was gonna be reported.

Now here's the deal, if she really did report it, I'll be deemed a cheater. So I'll either get a point taken off, OR be flunked straight away! YEY ME! Jesus Christ!

However, there is a slight chance that all will be well. About 10%? Statistic's not helping right now. Thanks a lot.

Logging off,
CCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment