Friday, November 13, 2009

The End of O Levels!

Dear blog,

Hey!! The Os are finally over!! FINALLY. It's such a big relieve! ^^

Anyway, I had written an entry before this on Caroline's Mac Book. However, it died on me. So it should be somewhere in the draft or it might be lost forever. Oh wells, it was about the O levels ending, yeah, still had the MCQ paper to go at that point of time! ^^

OH!! I FOUND IT!! YEYYY Ok, be right back! Now you can read the post down there :D

Alright! I'm back! And yey! You can watch the video now! ^^ Look for the English version, though! Really love it to the core! :D Caroline is in LOVE with Automatic! Hahaha!

Anyway, guess what! I just had a hair trim today! :D Hehe about time! Took such a loooonnngg time!!! Now it's neater!! ^^ Yeyy!! :D

Oh, and I am SO TOTALLY hooked into The Tokio Hotel game!! You should try it too! The Tokio Hotel Game that's the link :D Finished with level one now!! ^^ Getting ready to go to Level 2! WOOTZ! and I am proudly player number 2930 to finish the game!! YEY ME!! :D

Hehe, alright. Shall end here! Oh! I went out with the guys too yesterday! Have been a long time too! Gosh, it's been a long time for many things! Ah, and I met Joe too! Whoooooo LOOOONG time!

Ah, Shawn is sick. Hope he gets well soon! And I have a vibe that tells me that I'm gonna be a smoker in the future. I think I've stated this before, but I'm just gonna state it again. I think that it must in me; my nature, maybe. Perhaps I'm going against myself right now! I have the urge to pierce my tongue too! LOL hahah I know! It's crazy, right? I mean, I am so bloody scared of piercings! Yet, here I am, wanting to pierce my tongue! Out of all the places on our body!

And the reason why I brought this up is because of the fact that I think I had a vision a few days ago. In it, I am leaning against a wall, waiting for somebody. I have a Blackberry in one hand, and a cigarrete in another. Yeah, I've been smoking it.

Of course, since I've sort of "know" about this right now, it'll be relatively easier for me to avoid that future, no? But then again, in changing it, there's bound to be a consequence. And I have no idea what that might be! Will I be an alcoholic? Well, I strongly do not think so. But what if I started trying joints and stuff? Sigh, I guess I'll never know till that time comes.

OH! OR MAYBE, I have the urge to pierce now because I'm not smoking! Gee, that's not so bad, right? Hehe I hope so! :D Then we'll see of my future ^^ Just hope that it's a good one!

Speaking of the future, I've been in this bloody dilemma for the LONGEST time! I think it's about time for me to move forward and disentangle myself from it! It is the choice between pursuing arts, or not.

Shall drop this subject for the moment. Shall end this entry here! End it on a good note! :) Good night!! ^^

Don't Jump!!!
CCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment