Sunday, November 22, 2009

I have a BLOODY rich mom.

Dear blog,

First of all, if you think that this is a good news, you're wrong. Secondly, I didn't mean that literally, I'm being sarcastic. Thirdly, she's rich, I'm poor.

Fuck this shit! I'm always in this bloody asss situation. When can I get out of here? FAST!

Throw all the things away. I don't a shit no more. I swear I'm gonna be successful in the future. In any means possible. I know that my dreams have shattered the moment I said "business". So now that I'm in the business stream, I just gotta fuck my way through it. Somehow, one way or another, I shall make it there. Make loads of money, even if I become a fucking moron or a fucking stupid ass businesswoman. Then when I have all that money, I shall start donating and doing some humanitarian things to cover this all up.

For now, Fuck all those rich people. Fuck those who use their money like water. Fuck those who thinks that money is all that counts. Fuck you, if you think that everything can just be thrown away, valuable or invaluable.

My mom is fucking rich.
CCA

No comments:

Post a Comment